- Green coffee bean extract
- 400 mg per serving
- 12 mg caffeine per serving
For a good source of chlorogenic acid, try Green Coffee Extract CoffeeGenic® from Life Extension. Chlorogenic acid is an antioxidant compound found in coffee beans that may offer support for everything from weight to mood health. Each serving delivers 400 mg of green coffee extract which is standardized to 50% chlorogenic acid. Each serving also contains approximately 12 mg of caffeine (the amount found in 1/4 cup brewed green tea).
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Vegetarian Capsule
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value CoffeeGenic®400 mg ** Green coffee extract (bean) [std to 50% chlorogenic acids]
**Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule).Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
DIRECTIONS: Take one (1) capsule before each heavy meal, up to three times daily, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
Each serving contains approximately 12 mg of caffeine (the amount found in 1/4 cup brewed green tea).
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.
- NON GMO LE CERTIFIED
- Convenient Source of Chlorogenic Acid
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses