- Supports internal cleansing, healthy intestinal function and digestive balance
- Ginger and glucanase enzyme complex
- Vegetarian tablets
Kyolic Candida Cleanse & Digestion Formula 102 features a unique combination of aged garlic extract, ginger, glucanase, lipase and protease to support internal cleaning, healthy intestinal function and digestive balance. These ingredients have long been known to support GI cleansing and function and complete digestion and nutrient assimilation.
Free of sodium, yeast, preservatives, gluten, artificial colors or flavors.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 2 tablets
Amount per serving % Daily Value Aged Garlic Extract™† Powder (bulb)600 mg ** Ginger250 mg ** Glucanase32 mg ** Protease20 mg ** Lipase10 mg **
**Daily Value not established.
†Special Garlic Preparation
Other ingredients: cellulose, gum arabic, starch (corn and potato), alginic acid (seaweed), silica and magnesium stearate (vegetable source).
SUGGESTED USE: Take two vegetarian tablets with a meal twice daily.
Store in a cool, dry place with cap tight. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if cap drop ring or inner seal is broken or missing.
- FREE OF: sodium, yeast, preservatives, gluten, artificial colors or flavors.
- GMP Certified
- VEGETARIAN TABLETS
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses