- Moisturizes skin
- Features apricot & sunflower oils
- Brightens and nourishes skin
JASON Glowing Apricot & White Tea Body Wash combines hydrating apricot and sunflower oils with Vitamin E to help soften and smooth skin. This luxurious sweet-smelling treat leaves skin feeling refreshed and revitalized.
INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil¹, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice¹, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract¹, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract¹, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract¹, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Butyric Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citric Acid, Gamma-Undecalactone, Glyceryl Distearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Isoamyl Acetate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium PCA, Stearic Acid, Sucrose Laurate, Triethyl Citrate, Vanillin, Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Limonene, Linalool.
¹Certified Organic Ingredient
DIRECTIONS: Use on damp skin in the bath or shower. Massage into a soft, soothing lather, then rinse with warm water.
CAUTION: For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid direct contact with eyes. If rash or irritation occurs, stop use and consult a physician.
- Biodegradable Formula
- Cruelty Free
- NO ANIMAL TESTING, PHTHALATES, SULFATES, PARABENS, PETROLATUM
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses