- Supports eye and vision health
- With lutein, zeaxanthin and vitamins
- Supports healthy fluid balance in the eye
Hyalogic's Hylavision supplement helps support healthy vision. It delivers hyaluronic acid for healthy fluid balance in the eye, lutein and zeaxanthin for retinal and macular health, bilberry for healthy eye circulation, and vitamins A, B2, C, E and zinc for antioxidant properties.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 2 capsules
Servings Per Container 60
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value† Vitamin A (as beta carotene)6,600 IU 132% Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)400 mg 666% Vitamin E (as D-alpha tocopherol)150 IU 500% Zinc (as zinc acetate)60 mg 400% Riboflavin (vitamin B2)10 mg 588% Manganese (as manganese acid chelate)10 mg 500% Copper (as copper gluconate)2 mg 100% Selenium (as selenium amino acid chelate)40 mcg 57% Bilberry Extract 4:1 (fruit)40 mg * Hyaluronic Acid5 mg * Lutein/Zeaxanthin Complex (marigold)4 mg *
* Daily Value not established.
† Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Silica.
Directions: As a dietary supplement, consume two (2) capsules once a day; preferably with food.
Warning: Consult your physician prior to using this product if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition. Tamper resistant. Do not use if seal is broken. Keep out of reach of children. Store in cool, dry place.
- FREE OF: Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Sugar, Sodium, Artificial Flavor, Sweetener, Preservatives and color.
- No Artificial Ingredients
- Gluten Free
- VEGAN-FRIENDLY CAPSULE
- 2 MONTH SUPPLY
© 2015 Hyalogic, Inc. All rights reserved. Hyalogic, HylaVision are trademarks of Hyalogic, Inc.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses