- Sweet Echinacea from Herbs for Kids
- Alcohol-free herbal supplement
- Supports healthy functioning of the immune system
Sweet Echinacea from Herbs for Kids supports healthy functioning of the immune system. Kids love the taste of this herbal supplement.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 3 ml
Servings Per Container 40
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories10 Total Carbohydrates3 g 1%† Proprietary Herbal Blend: An extract of Echinacea purpurea root3.0 ml *
†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
*Daily Values not established.
Other ingredients: Kosher Coconut and/or Palm Kernel Glycerine, Purified Water and Citric Acid.
Directions: Shake well. Use only as directed. Take directly or mix in small amount of water or juice. For children over 1 year of age. 1-2 yrs (<24 lbs): 1 ml, 3 times daily. 3-6 yrs (24-48 lbs): 1-2 ml, 3 times daily. 7-11 years (49-95 lbs): 2 ml, 3-4 times daily. 12 yrs (>95 lbs): 3 ml, 3-4 times daily.
WARNING: Keep out of reach of children. Keep your licensed health care practitioner informed when using this product.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses