- Revitalizing body wash for glowing skin
- With apple cider vinegar & apple juice
- Suitable for all skin types
Enjoy a revitalizing shower experience with Apple Cider Vinegar Body Wash from The Grandpa Soap Co. Suitable for all skin types, this juicy apple-scented body wash cleanses and purifies for fresh, glowing skin. Vegan and cruelty-free.
INGREDIENTS: WATER, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, SODIUM COCOYLISETHIONATE, ACETUM (VINEGAR)*, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) JUICE*, NATURAL FRAGRANCE, CITRUS AURANTIUM BERGAMIA (BERGAMOT) FRUIT OIL, OCIMUM BASILICUM (BASIL) OIL, CITRUS GRANDIS (GRAPEFRUIT) PEEL OIL, ABIES SIBIRICA OIL, LAVANDULA AUGUSTIFOLIA OIL, CITRUS MEDICA LIMONUM (LEMON) PEEL OIL, CITRUS NOBILIS (MANDARIN ORANGE) OIL, CITRUS RETICULATA (TANGERINE) LEAF OIL, GLYCERIN, PANTHENOL, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, GLYCERYL UNDECYLENATE, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM CHLORIDE
DIRECTIONS: Apply to wet skin and massage into a lather. Rinse thoroughly. For even richer lather, use with a natural sponge.
- MADE IN AMERICA
- NO SULFATES, PARABENS, PHTHALATES, EDTA, GLUTENS, SILICONES, PEG, PETROLEUM, ETHOXYLATES, ARTIFICIAL FRAGRANCES, OR COLORANTS
- FOR ALL SKIN TYPES
- Gluten Free
- Cruelty Free
- Recyclable container
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses