- Supports heart, brain, vision and joint health
- Natural source of vitamins A and D
- From line-caught, traceable and sustainably sourced cod
Cod liver oil has been used for generations to support health and wellness. Garden of Life Dr. Formulated Alaskan Cod Liver Oil promotes heart, brain, vision and joint health, all in a delicious lemon flavor. Each 1-teaspoon serving delivers 1 gram total omega-3s from line-caught, traceable and sustainably sourced Alaskan cod and includes EPA, DHA and DPA, Cod liver oil is also a trusted source of vitamin A to support healthy vision and vitamin D for bone health, immune system function and more.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Teaspoon (5mL)
Servings Per Container 40
Amount Per Serving %Daily Value Calories40 Total Fat4.5 g 6%₁ Saturated Fat0.5 g 2%₁ Unsaturated Fat3.5 g Vitamin A (naturally occurring)1,200 mcg 133% Vitamin D (naturally occurring)5 mcg (200 IU) 25% Alaskan Cod Liver Oil with naturally occurring SPM, including Resolvins & Protectins4.3 g + Total Omega-3s (Triglyceride Form)1 g EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)450 mg DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)400 mg DPA (Total Docosapentaenoic Acid)48 mg
₁Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
+Daily Value not established.
Ingredients: Line-Caught Alaskan Cod Liver Oil (Gadus macrocephalaus), Non-GMO Lemon Rosemary Flavor, Non-GMO Mixed Tocopherols (from Sunflower).
Suggested Use: Adults take 1 softgel teaspoon (5mL) daily at mealtime. Refrigerate after opening and consume within 90 days.
CAUTION: As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product, especially if you are pregnant, nursing, giving product to children, allergic to iodine, use blood thinners, anticipate surgery, take medication on a regular basis or are otherwise under medical supervision.
Keep out of reach of children. Softgels can be a choking hazard. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. Store in a dark, cool, dry place.
- Made without dairy or soy ingredients, peanut or shellfish.
- Manufactured in a facility that also processes soy, treenuts and shellfish
- From an MSC certified sustainable fishery.
- No artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners or preservatives.
- NON GMO PROJECT VERIFIED
- LEMON FLAVOR
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses