- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels already within the normal range
- Made with organic mushrooms
- Plus cinnamon, gymnema and more
Fungi Perfecti's Host Defense MycoBotanicals Blood Sugar is a blend of maitake, reishi and chaga mushroom mycelia to support immune health and more. Includes complementary time-honored herbs gymnema, cinnamon and bilberry to help maintain healthy blood sugar levels already within the normal range. Made with organic mushrooms, gymnema, cinnamon and bilberry. Non-GMO and bee friendly.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Maitake (Grifola frondosa) mycelium‡300 mg † Gymnema (Gymnema sylvestre) leaf extract‡300 mg † Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum s.l.) mycelium ‡100 mg † Chaga (Inonotus obliquus) mycelium‡100 mg † Cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) bark extract‡100 mg † Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus) leaf extract ‡100 mg †
†Daily value not established
Other ingredients: dried myceliated brown rice ‡, Pullulan (an extra-cellular polysaccharide), maltodextrin ‡
Directions for use: As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules once per day. Can be taken with food or on an empty stomach or as recommended by your healthcare advisor. Keep out of reach of children.
If you have a medical condition, are taking medications, or are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare professional before using this product.
Certified Organic by the Washington State Department of Agriculture.
- NON GMO Project VERIFIED
- GLUTEN FREE
- Vegetarian Capsules
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses