- Organic hand sanitizer
- Moisturizes and sanitizes your skin
- Delightful lavender fragrance
EO Products Organic Hand Sanitizer - French Lavender is designed to both sanitize and moisturize your hands. Organic Hand Sanitizer features organic ethanol, a natural antiseptic, as well as vitamin E, lavender oil and echinacea leaf. Certified gluten free. Not tested on animals.
Active ingredients: Purpose: Ethanol 62% Antiseptic
For hand sanitizing to decrease bacteria on skin • recommended for repeated use
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- For external use only.
- Do not use in eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if redness and irritation develop and persist for more than 72 hours.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping.
- Do not use other than directed.
Store at room temperature 20°-25°C • May discolor certain fabrics.
Water, *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, *Echinacea Angustifolia Leaf Extract, *Glycerin, Tocopherol
MADE IN THE USA FROM DOMESTIC & GLOBALLY SOURCED COMPONENTS
CERTIFIED ORGANIC BY CCOF
- Cruelty Free
- GLUTEN FREE
- USDA ORGANIC
- french lavender
- Recyclable Packaging
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses