- CoQ10 100 mg softgels
- Supports cardiovascular health and cellular activity
- 120 softgels
As you age, your body's natural production of CoQ10 decreases. So the question is if you aren't already taking a CoQ10 supplement, what are you waiting for? Nature's Way CoQ10 softgels are a perfect choice, as they provide 100 mg of CoQ10 in each easy-to-swallow softgel.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Softgel
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) (ubiquinone)100 mg **
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other ingredients: soybean oil, gelatin, purified water, glycerin, beeswax, soy lecithin
Recommendation: Adults swallow 1 softgel daily. For additional support, swallow up to 3 softgels daily. If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. Safety sealed with inner seal. Do not use if seal is broken or missing. Keep tightly closed. Store at room temperature. Avoid excessive heat and direct sunlight.
- Contains no salt, corn, wheat, dairy, or artificial colors.
- Recyclable Packaging
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses