- Supports healthy immune system function
- Promotes bone and mood health
- Liposomal delivery form allows for better absorption
Get a potent dose of the Sunshine Vitamin with Dr. Mercola Liposomal Vitamin D3. Each 1-capsule serving delivers 5,000 IU (125 mcg) of vitamin D3 to support healthy immune system function, bones, mood and more. While our bodies can produce vitamin D on their own when exposed to sunlight, many of us don't get enough due to limited time outdoors and other factors. Add this essential vitamin to your routine in an advanced liposomal form that allows for better absorption into the body.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving %Daily Value Vitamin D3125 mcg (5,000 IU) 625% (as Cholecalciferol)
*Daily Value not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Sunflower Lecithin, Capsule (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Medium Chain Triglycerides, Sunflower Oil.
SUGGESTED USE: Adults, as a dietary supplement, take one (1) capsule daily with water.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS BROKEN.
IF YOU ARE NURSING, PREGNANT, TAKING MEDICATION OR HAVE A MEDICAL CONDITION, CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN BEFORE TAKING THIS PRODUCT.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses