- L-Carnitine Fumarate with Biosint Carnitines from Doctor's Best
- Helps support healthy weight loss
- Maintains a healthy cardiovascular system
Doctor's Best L-Carnitine Fumarate with Biosint Carnitines delivers 855 mg of this naturally fat-burning supplement. It helps support healthy weight loss and maintain normal cardiovascular health. L-carnitine is a nutrient that promotes energy production in cells by transporting fatty acids into the mitochondrion, an intracellular structure that generates metabolic energy in the form of ATP. Fumarate is a naturally occurring compound in the body that serves as an intermediate in the Krebs cycle, a key energy-producing process that takes place in the mitochondrion. Vegan.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 veggie capsule
Servings per container 180 servings
Amount per serving % Daily Value L-Carnitine Fumarate (yielding 500 mg L-Carnitine)855 mg †
† Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Modified cellulose (vegetarian capsule), magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide.
Suggested Adult Use: Take 1 capsule daily, with or without food, or more as recommended by a nutritionally-informed physician.
Individuals with thyroid problems or on anticoagulant therapy should consult their physician before using this product.
Store in a cool dry place.
BIOSINT™ Carnitines are manufactured in Rome, (Pomezia) Italy.
- Gluten Free
- Soy Free
- The L-Carnitine Fumarate in this product is derived from a base of pharmaceutical grade L-Carnitine manufactured by a patented, FDA-approved process.
- It is GMO-free, pesticide-free, and BSE free.
- Veggie Caps
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses