- For healthy hair, scalp and nails
- Works from the inside, out to help you look your best
- Often called the "beauty nutrient"
This high-potency biotin from Country Life provides fundamental nourishment for healthy hair, scalp and nails. Providing 5 mg of biotin in each capsule, this hypoallergenic formula is gluten free. Biotin is a B-complex nutrient that works from the inside out, often called the "beauty nutrient".
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 capsule
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Biotin (as d-Biotin)5,000 mcg (5 mg) 1,667%
Other Ingredients: Cellulose (capsule shell), cellulose, medium chain triglycerides, silica.
Directions: Adults take one (1) capsule daily with food. As a reminder, discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
CAUTION: If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or planning a surgery, consult your doctor before using this product. If any adverse reactions occur, stop taking the product and consult your doctor.
Do not accept if seal is broken. Store between 59°-86° F. Keep out of the reach of children.
- YES CERTIFIED VEGAN BY THE AVA
- YES CERTIFIED GLUTEN FREE
- YES RECYCLABLE PACKAGING
- YES KOSHER PARVE
- NO YEAST, WHEAT OR CORN
- NO SOY OR MILK
- NO SALT OR SUGAR
- NO PRESERVATIVES
- NO ARTIFICIAL COLOR
- NO MAGNESIUM STEARATE
- This product has been manufactured at a GMP Registered facility.
- Vegetarian Capsules
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses