- Omega-3s EPA & DHA
- Promotes cardiovascular, joint, brain & vision health
Medical scientists internationally are encouraging people to eat more fish. For individuals who do not eat an oily fish diet, Carlson offers substantial amounts of the omega-3s EPA and DHA in easy-to-swallow softgels. Each Carlson Norwegian Salmon oil serving contains 500 mg of Omega-3 fatty acids extracted from salmon and other fish found in the deep, unpolluted waters near Norway.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 2 Soft Gels
Servings Per Container 115
Amount Per Serving % DV Calories20 Total Fat2 g 3%** Cholesterol<5 mg <2% Protein<1 g Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol)13.4 mg 89% Norwegian Salmon Oil▲2 g † Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids☆500 mg † EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)☆220 mg † DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)☆180 mg †
** Percent Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
☆Reported as triglycerides.
▲Contains over 50% salmon oil.
Other Ingredients: Soft gel shell (beef gelatin, glycerin, water), natural mixed tocopherols.
Contains fish (salmon, anchovy, sardine, mackerel).▲
Directions: Adults: take two soft gels once or twice daily at mealtime.
- No Artificial Preservatives
- This product is regularly tested by independent FDA registered laboratories.
- It has been determined to be fresh and fully potent (per AOCS international protocols) and is free of detrimental levels of mercury, cadmium, lead, PCBs and 28 other contaminants.
- An FDA Regulated Facility
- igen™ NON-GMO TESTED
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses