- Provides 2.5 g of fish oil per serving
- Promotes healthy heart, brain, vision and joints
- Lemon flavored
Fish oil is known to provide a variety of benefits to the body, including heart, joint, brain and vision health. Carlson Wild Norwegian Elite Omega-3 Gems contain 2.5 grams of Norway's finest fish oil to do just that. This concentrate of fish body oils come from deep, cold water fish which especially feature the important omega-3s EPA and DHA.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 2 Soft Gels
Servings Per Container 90
Amount Per Serving % DV Calories30 Total Fat2.5 g 3%** Cholesterol<5 mg 1% Protein<1 g Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol)13.4 mg 89% Norwegian Fish Oil2.5 g † Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids☆1,600 mg † EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)☆800 mg † DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)☆600 mg †
** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value (DV) not established.
☆Reported as ethyl ester.
Other Ingredients: Soft gel shell (beef gelatin, glycerin, water), natural lemon flavor, natural mixed tocopherols.
Contains fish (anchovy, sardine, mackerel).
Directions: Adults: take two soft gels daily at mealtime.
- No Artificial Preservatives
- This product is regularly tested by independent FDA registered laboratories.
- It has been determined to be fresh and fully potent (per AOCS international protocols) and is free of detrimental levels of mercury, cadmium, lead, PCBs and 28 other contaminants.
- IFOS™ CERTIFIED
- FRIEND OF THE SEA®
- An FDA Regulated Facility
- igen™ NON-GMO TESTED
- Natural Lemon Flavor
- 90 Servings
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses