- Stone ground whole grain brown rice flour
- Excellent for baking
- Gluten free
Bob's Red Mill Brown Rice Flour is carefully ground on cool and slow turning century-old millstones. High quality whole grain brown rice produces a flour with a mild, nutty flavor. Perfect for gluten free baking, as well as thickening soups, sauces and gravies.
about 17 servings per container
¼ cup (40g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 1g 1% Saturated Fat 0g 0% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 0mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 32g 12% Dietary Fiber 1g 4% Total Sugars 0g Includes 0g Added Sugars 0% Protein 3g Vitamin D 0mcg 0% Calcium 2mg 0% Iron 1mg 6% Potassium 114mg 2%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: Whole Grain Brown rice.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keeps best refrigerrated or frozen after opening.
Tested and confirmed Gluten Free in our quality control laboratory.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses