- Anti-stress healthy aging formula
- Made with certified organic herbs
- Vegetarian capsules
Tulsi - Holy Basil from Organic India is a traditional anti-stress and healthy aging herb. Tulsi - Holy Basil is revered as "The Queen of Herbs." It's a rejuvenating, healthy-aging and stress-fighting adaptogen that promotes energy and stamina while bolstering the immune system. Tulsi - Holy Basil nourishes your body and helps support the natural detoxification process.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 3 Capsules
Servings Per Container 30
Amount Per Serving ‡ Proprietary Organic Blend900 mg * Holy Basil leaf (Ocimum sanctum) (Krishna Tulsi and Rama Tulsi varieties) East Indian Basil (leaf) Ocimum gratissimum) (Vana Tulsi variety)
*Daily Value not established
‡Certified Organic Ingredients
Other Ingredients: ‡Organic Vegetable Pullulan Capsules
Suggested Use: 3 caps once daily with food and water.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing without consulting a physician.
WARNING: Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Certified by Aditi Organic Certifications Pvt. Ltd. Accreditation No. COR01204046
PRODUCT OF INDIA
- Product processed as per COS standards
- Certified B Corporation®
- Gluten Free
- USDA ORGANIC
- NON GMO Project VERIFIED
- VEGETARIAN CAPS
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses