- Delivers many vital nutrients often lacking in our normal dietary routine
- Packed with vitamins, minerals, amino acids, active enzymes and more
- Certified organic powder made from young barley grass juice and organic brown rice
The best of nature's "green nutrition" is right here! Made from organic brown rice and the powdered juice of organically grown young barley grass, Green Magma is a naturally alkaline, energizing drink mix with a wealth of beneficial phytonutrients including enzymes, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and chlorophyll.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving size - 6 g
Servings per container 50
Amount per serving % DV * Total Calories20 Total Carbohydrate4 g 1% Protein1 g 2% Vitamin A1,000 IU 20% (100% as Beta Carotene) Vitamin C9 mg 15% Vitamin K18 mcg 23% Folic Acid29 mg 7% Calcium35 mg 4% Iron0.5 mg 2% Sodium52 mg 2% Magnesium12 mg 4% Potassium238 mg 6% Chlorophyll13 mg **
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
Ingredients: Powdered juice from organic young barley grass, organic maltodextrin (a complex carbohydrate from tapioca), organic brown rice.
Suggested Use: Dissolve 6 g (appox. 2 tsp) teaspoons into 6 to 8 oz of water or your favorite juice. Do not mix with hot liquids, since heat will neutralize active enzymes. Recommended daily on an empty stomach (20 minutes before or 2 hours after a meal).
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed. Do not refrigerate.
This product is sold by weight not by volume. Some settling of contents may occur.
Certified Organic by QAI.
- Contains no: added sugar, salt, colorings, or fillers.
- Free of animal products, corn, soy, wheat and yeast.
- USDA ORGANIC
- Gluten Free
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses