- Fast absorbing liquid vitamin D3 supplement with tropical cherry flavor
- Promotes bone health
- Certified vegetarian and gluten free
Trace Minerals Liquid Vitamin D3 + Ionic Trace Minerals is a dietary supplement that provides 125 mcg (5,000 IU) of all natural vitamin D3. Supplementing your body with vitamin D3 helps maintain healthy bone density, promotes efficient utilization of calcium by the body, aids in healthy immune system function, promotes healthy cognitive function and mood and more.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 tbsp. (15 mL)
Servings Per Container 32
Amount Per Serving % DV Calories15 Total Carbohydrate3 g 1%* Total Sugars3 g ** Includes 3 g Added Sugars 6% Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol)125 mcg 625% Magnesium (from ITM)5 mg 1% Chloride (from ITM)40 mg 1% Ionic Trace Minerals (ITM)100 mg **
*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Purified water, organic cane sugar, peach concentrate, natural flavors blend (berry, cherry, citrus), citric acid, xanthan gum, steviol glycosides, potassium sorbate, potassium benzoate, organic turmeric (Curcuma longa) root extract.
Suggested Use: SHAKE VIGOROUSLY. Take 1 tablespoon daily alone or mixed into water or your favorite beverage. Not intended for use by infants. REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING.
Allergen Info: contains no known allergens.
- GLUTEN FREE
- Plus a full spectrum of ionic trace minerals.
- CERTIFIED VEGETARIAN
- Tropical Cherry Flavor
Frequently Asked Questions
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses