- Supports joint integrity, movement and flexibility
- Features vegetable extracts from avocado and soy to support the integrity of joint tissues
- Standardized to contain a minimum of 30% phytosterols
If your knowledge of avocados stops at guacamole, we've got news for you. Avocados are more than meets the eye. Like soybeans, they feature active phytosterols that provide comforting nourishment to support healthy mobility. But you'd have to eat a lot to get the benefits. Now, AvoVida® from Swanson makes it easy to take advantage of these special nutrients with an exclusive nutrient blend derived from avocado and soy. AvoVida delivers the phytosterols beta-sitosterol, campesterol and stigmasterol and more as part of unique vegetable extracts known as unsaponifiables. It's the perfect complement to any joint-health program—an excellent companion to glucosamine and MSM.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value AvoVida® Avocado/Soy Unsaponifiables [standardized to minimum 30% phytosterols (beta-sitosterol, campesterol, stigmasterol)]300 mg *
*Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Rice flour, soy protein isolate, gelatin, calcium palmitate, mixed tocopherols, silica.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule per day with water.
WARNING: For adults only. Consult your healthcare provider before using this or any product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
AvoVida® is a registered trademark of Cyvex Nutrition, Inc., d/b/a Nutegrity.
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses