Hawthorn - Featuring Hawthorn Berry & Extract Standardized( 51 )Write a review
- Maintains healthy blood circulation
- Helps maintain optimal blood pressure
- Supports healthy blood lipid levels
- Supports cardiovascular health
Treat your heart right with Swanson Hawthorn! This traditional cardiovascular tonic delivers antioxidants that promote healthy blood flow to the heart. Our capsules combine 250 mg of standardized extract (1.8% vitexin and hyperosides) with 250 mg of whole hawthorn berries.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Hawthorn Extract (Crataegus spp.) (leaves and flowers) (standardized to 1.8% vitexin-2 rhamnoside and hyperosides)250 mg * Hawthorn Berry (Crataegus oxyacantha/Crataegus monogyna)250 mg *
*Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Gelatin, rice flour, maltodextrin.
Suggested use: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule one to three times per day with water or as recommended by your healthcare provider.
WARNING: For adults only. Consult your physician before using this or any product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication, especially medication prescribed for heart/cardiovascular conditions, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Frequently Asked Questions
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses