- Provides antioxidant protection for a healthy heart and vital tissues
- Fights free radicals throughout the body for overall wellbeing
- Softgels deliver 400 IU of vitamin E per serving
Swanson E-400 Vitamin E provides cardiovascular health protection, but it does so much more. Its antioxidant properties help protect vital tissues throughout the body against the ravages of free radicals. Our high-absorption softgels deliver 180 mg of vitamin E per serving.
Experts recommend taking this product along with selenium for best results. Swanson SelenoExcell Selenium delivers 200 mcg of organically bound selenium in each single-capsule serving.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Softgel
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Vitamin E (as dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate)180.2 mg 721%
Other ingredients: Gelatin, vegetable glycerin, purified (deionized) water.
May contain sulfites.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one softgel per day with water.
WARNING: For adults only. Consult your healthcare provider before using this or any product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not refrigerate.
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses