- Important for vision and immune health, as well as skin, hair and bone health
- Retinol (vitamin A) offers powerful antioxidant protection for the whole body
- Delivers vitamin A nutrition from cod liver oil
For healthy eyes, skin and immune system, try Swanson Vitamin A. Derived from fish liver oil and vitamin A palmitate, it delivers powerful antioxidant protection for the whole body. Easy-to-swallow softgel delivery system.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Softgel
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Vitamin A (from cod liver oil and vitamin A palmitate)3,000 mcg RAE 333%
Other ingredients: Flaxseed oil, gelatin, glycerin, purified water, tocopherols.
Contains fish (cod).
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one softgel per day with water.
WARNING: For adults only. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Do not use if you are pregnant, may become pregnant, or are nursing. Not intended for long term use unless under medical supervision. Consult your healthcare provider before using this or any product if you are taking medication or have a medical condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses