- Enzyme and antioxidant flavonoid to support healthy respiratory function
- Supports healthy seasonal immune system function
- Provides protection against free radical damage
- Supports cholesterol levels already within normal range
For added immune support, try Swanson Quercetin & Bromelain. This unique formula combines the bioflavonoid quercetin with the pineapple derived enzyme bromelain to support upper respiratory function. Each capsule delivers 250 mg of quercetin and 78 mg of bromelain.
Exciting research shows the potential of quercetin to aid in fat loss along with supporting healthy cells in the body. Research also shows that consuming quercetin in conjunction with healthy dietary fats can help increase the bioavailability of this powerful flavonoid and enhance its absorption. Try combining with our Coconut Oil softgels.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container 125
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Quercetin500 mg * Bromelain (2,400 GDU per gram) (from pineapple)156 mg *
*Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Rice flour, gelatin, maltodextrin, magnesium stearate.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take two capsules two to three times per day with water on an empty stomach or as recommended by your healthcare provider.
WARNING: For adults only. Consult your healthcare provider before using this or any product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses