- Supports joint comfort and mobility
- Whole food consisting of chondroitin sulfate, minerals and other nutrients for joint health
- Ecologically grown and harvested off the coast of New Zealand and freeze dried for freshness
- Supports healthy brain and cardiovascular function
As scientists continue to discover unique nutritional benefits of marine products, one truly sustainable whole food supplement is really making waves. Green Lipped Mussel is a whole food consisting of protein, carbohydrates, chondroitin sulfate, minerals and beneficial lipids that support joint comfort and mobility and may also promote heart and brain health. Swanson Premium Green Lipped Mussels are ecologically grown and harvested off the coast of New Zealand then freeze dried on site for guaranteed freshness.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Freeze-Dried Green Lipped Mussel (Perna canaliculus)500 mg *
*Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Gelatin, microcrystalline cellulose (plant fiber), magnesium stearate, silica.
Contains shellfish (green lipped mussel).
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule per day with water.
WARNING: For adults only. Do not take this product if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult your healthcare provider before using this or any product if you are taking medication or have a medical condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses