- Tocotrienols provide more antioxidant activity than traditional tocopherol forms of vitamin E
- Features DeltaGOLD®, a registered form of tocotrienols
Each serving of NutriCology Delta-Fraction Tocotrienols delivers 125 mg of tocotrienols, a form of vitamin E with more antioxidant properties than traditional tocopherol vitamin E supplements. NutriCology features DeltaGOLD® which is a registered form of tocotrienols with a blend of 90% delta-tocotrienols and 10% gamma-tocotrienols.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Softgel
Servings Per Container 90
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Tocotrienols (as DeltaGOLD® containing 90% delta-tocotrienol and 10% gamma-tocotrienol)125 mg *
* Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, purified water.
Suggested Use As a dietary supplement, 1 softgel daily with an evening meal, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner. Higher doses (2 or 3 softgels) may be taken in divided doses
Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses