- Supports healthy brain function
- Derived from Non-GMO sunflower lecithin
- Soy free
PS is a natural component found in the brain which helps increase cell flexibility. This, in turn, enhances memory, focus and clarity. Natural Factors® PS is ideal for those seeking to support cognitive function, and those who experience occasional absentmindedness or mild memory problems associated with aging.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Softgel
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Phosphatidylserine From non-GMO Sunflower Lecithin (Helianthus annuus) (seed) (Contains naturally occurring phosphatidylcholine (PC), phosphatidylinositol (PI), and phosphatidylethanolamine (PE))100 mg **
** Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Softgel (gelatin, glycerin, purified water), non-GMO sunflower oil.
Suggested usage: 1 softgel 1-3 times per day or as directed by a health professional.
Cautions: As with any supplement, consult your health professional before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or trying to conceive, or if you are taking medication, have a medical condition or anticipate a surgery. Keep out of the reach of children.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
PRODUCT OF CANADA
- Derived from non-GMO sunflower lecithin and is 100% soy-free.
- Manufactured by Natural Factors to ensure safety and potency in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) of the FDA and Health Canada.
- Contains no artificial colors, preservatives, or sweeteners; no dairy, starch, sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, corn, egg, fish, shellfish, salt, tree nuts, or GMOs.
- Recyclable container and label.
Sharp-PS® is a registered trademark of Enzymotec Ltd.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses