- Super Strength Cherry Fruit Extract 36:1
- Antioxidant support
- No artificial colors, preservatives or sweeteners
- Gluten free
Super Strength Cherry Fruit Extract from Natural Factors features CherryRich concentrate (36:1). A highly concentrated extract, CherryRich is made from 100% non-GMO fresh Bing cherries and consists of special compounds for antioxidant support. Contains no artificial preservatives, colors or sweeteners; no dairy, gluten, wheat or yeast. Product of Canada.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Softgel
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate)100 mg 167% CherryRich™ Cherry (Prunus avium) 36:1 concentrate (from fresh cherry fruit)500 mg **
** Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Organic extra virgin olive oil, organic flaxseed oil, softgel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, purified water), sunflower lecithin (non-GMO), yellow beeswax, soy lecithin, medium chain triglycerides (coconut oil).
Suggested Usage: 1 softgel 2-3 times per day or as directed by a health professional. Keep out of reach of children.
Sealed for your protection. Do not use if seal is broken. For freshness, store in a cool, dry place.
Product of Canada.
- All Natural Factors products are manufactured in accordance with the Government of Canada's Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), among the highest standards in the world.
- Contains no artificial preservatives, colors or sweeteners; no dairy, gluten, wheat or yeast.
- CherryRich™ extract is made from 100% non-GMO fresh Bing cherries.
CherryRich™ is a trademark of InovoBiologic Inc.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses