- Supports a healthy digestive system
- Promotes intestinal health and regularity
- Made in the USA
The aloe vera plant contains over 200 biologically active components. Liquid aloe vera supplements promote digestive system health and comfort. For over 40 years, Lily of the Desert has been the leader through its technology and innovation of providing the most efficacious aloe vera on the market. Lily of the Desert is the largest grower and processor of aloe vera.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 2 Fl oz. (59 ml)
Servings Per Container 16
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value* Calories4 Sodium30 mg 1% Total Carbohydrates1 g <1% Calcium35 mg 4% Magnesium4 mg 1% Filtered Organic Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Juice58 mg † Organic Polysaccharide Rich Aloesorb™60 mg †
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Carrageenan (thickening agent), Citric Acid (pH Stabilizer), Potassium Sorbate (mold inhibitor).
Suggested Use: Drink 1-2 oz. per serving, up to 8 oz. daily. Can be taken by itself or mixed with a cool drink. Best if used 30 min. prior to meals. Refrigerate opened product and consumer within 5-6 months after opening. Intended for adults 13 and over. If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medications, please consult your physician prior to use. Discontinue use for any adverse reaction and contact a physician.
This is a natural product, therefore, the color may change due to seasonality without affecting its quality.
MADE IN THE U.S.A
- Contains over 99% organic aloe vera juice
- GRAS Certification
- OUR PRODUCTS ARE: aloin free (less than 1 ppm), allergen free (allergen free facility), BPA free, naturally gluten free, gmo free, vegan
- GLUTEN FREE
- WHOLE LEAF
- ALOE CONTENT & PURITY IN THIS PRODUCT CERTIFIED
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses