- Whole-leaf aloe vera juice
- Promotes digestive health and helps boost absorption of other nutrients
- Made in the USA
With more than 200 biologically active components, the aloe vera plant is one of nature's more potent plants. And for more than four decades, Lily of the Desert has lead the industry in delivering high-quality aloe products to consumers just like you. This 99% organic, made in the USA aloe juice helps support a healthy digestive system, normal regularity and overall muscle and joint function. Recent clinical studies also demonstrate how this aloe can help boost the bioavailability of other vitamins and nutrients, promoting overall health and wellness to an even greater degree.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 2 Fl. oz. (59 ml)
Servings Per Container 16
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories4 Sodium25 mg 1% Total Carbohydrates1 g <1% Calcium35 mg 4% Magnesium4 mg 1% Organic Whole Leaf Aloe Vera Juice58 ml † Organic Polysaccharide Rich Aloesorb™60 mg †
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Citric Acid (pH Stabilizer), Potassium Sorbate (mold inhibitor)
Suggested Use: Drink 1-2 oz. per serving, up to 8 oz. daily. Take any time of day, with or without food, mixed with any drink. For digestive health, take ½ hr. before eating meals. Consume within 5-6 months after opening.
REFRIGERATE AFTER OPENING
IMPORTANT CONSUMER NOTICE: This product is a natural product; therefore, the color may change slightly due to seasonal variations without affecting purity, efficacy or quality.
For consumer safety aloin content is filtered to less than 1 ppm.
MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- Contains 99% organic ingredients.
- ALOE CONTENT & PURITY IN THIS PRODUCT CERTIFIED BY INTERNATIONAL ALOE SCIENCE COUNCIL
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses