- Supports a healthy digestive system and promotes regularity
- From the inner fillet
- 99% organic aloe vera juice
Lily of the Desert products are made with certified organic leaves. Lily of the Desert Preservative Free Aloe Vera Juice - Inner Fillet delivers a full range of valuable aloe polysaccharides. Taking aloe vera juice with other supplements helps increase absorption. It also helps maintain stomach pH balance while supporting digestion and regularity.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 2 Fl. oz. (59 ml)
Servings Per Container 16
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value* Calories4 Sodium12 mg <1% Total Carbohydrates1 g <1% Calcium25 mg 2% Magnesium4 mg 1% Certified Organic Aloe Vera Fillet Juice58 ml † Certified Organic Polysaccharide Rich Aloesorb™60 mg †
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not Established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Organic Lemon Juice Concentrate (pH stabilizer)
Suggested Use: Drink 1-2 oz. per serving, up to 8 oz. daily. Can be taken by itself or mixed with a cool drink. Best if used 30 min. prior to meals. Refrigerate opened product and consume within 30-45 days after opening. Intended for adults 13 and over. If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medications, please consult your physician prior to use. Discontinue use for any adverse reaction and contact a physician.
IMPORTANT CONSUMER NOTICE:
This product is a natural product; therefore, the color may change due to seasonality without affecting its quality.
For consumer safety, aloin content is filtered to less than 1 ppm.
Certified Organic by OneCert
MADE IN THE U.S.A.
- Contains over 99% organic aloe vera juice
- GRAS Certification
- OUR PRODUCTS ARE: aloin free (less than 1 ppm), allergen free (allergen free facility), BPA free, naturally gluten free, gmo free, vegan
- Preservative Free
- USDA ORGANIC
- GLUTEN FREE
- NON GMO
- ALOE CONTENT & PURITY IN THIS PRODUCT CERTIFIED INTERNATIONAL ALOE SCIENCE COUNCIL
- INNER FILLET
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses