- Helps promote healthy immune function
- Most concentrated source of intact fucoidan from the ocean
- Standardized to 85% organic fucoidan
Get the most concentrated source of intact fucoidan from the ocean with this Optimized Fucoidan supplement from Life Extension. In recent years, scientific interest has intensified around fucoidan, a little-known molecule found primarily in edible seaweeds native to the Japanese diet. Nearly 900 published studies have looked at its potential power to promote healthy immune function and cell-to-cell communication. A single vegetarian capsule of Optimized Fucoidan with Maritech® 926 provides 88.5 mg of standardized wakame (seaweed) extract, equaling the amount of fucoidan typically consumed daily in the traditional Japanese diet.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Vegetarian Capsule
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Maritech® 926 Wild-Harvested88.5 mg ** Patagonian Wakame 100% Water Extraction (sporophyll) [std. to 85% Organic Fucoidan by HPLC]
**Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable cellulose (capsule), silica.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
DIRECTIONS: Take one (1) capsule once or twice daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- NON GMO LE CERTIFIED
Maritech® 926 is a registered trademark of Marinova Pty Ltd.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses