- Complete Vitamin E
- Features mixed tocopherols and tocotrienols
- Promotes liver, prostate and skin health
Life Extension Gamma E features a blend of gamma, delta, alpha and beta tocopherols as well as tocotrienols. Vitamin E is a fat-soluble antioxidant that plays a role in many different processes in the human body, including liver, cardiovascular and immune system function. Non-GMO.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Softgel
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Vitamin E (as D-alpha30.15 mg 201% tocopherol) Gamma E mixed360 mg ** tocopherols Mixed tocotrienols/145 mg ** tocopherol complex
**Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: gelatin, glycerin, medium chain triglycerides oil, purified water, sunflower oil, rosemary extract.
Read the entire label and follow the directions carefully prior to use.
DIRECTIONS: Take one (1) softgel once or twice daily with food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
The natural separation of active ingredients may occur.
CAUTION: If you are taking anticoagulant or antiplatelet medications, or have a bleeding disorder, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
Store tightly closed in a cool, dry place.
- NON GMO LE CERTIFIED
- GLUTEN FREE
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses