- A tasty, nourishing drink mix
- Features barley and wheat grass, kelp, brown rice and chlorella
Rejuvenate and revitalize with the best green nutrition from the land and sea with Kyo-Green Greens Blend - Energy. America's favorite green drink mix, Kyo-Green combines the immune-enhancing power of organically grown barley and wheat grasses with the cardiovascular support of protein-rich chlorella and kelp. It's a super source of phytonutrient green goodness. Gluten free.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 teaspoon (2.5 g)
Amount per serving % Daily Value Kyo-Green Powder Proprietary Blend Barley and Wheat Grasses, FOS (from chicory root), Cooked Brown Rice, Chlorella, and Kelp2.5 g *
*Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Potato Starch, Vitamin C, Beta-Carotene, Licorice Extract and Guar Gum.
Suggested Use: Mix one teaspoon of powder with six to eight ounces (one cup) of juice or water daily.
Store in a cool, dry place with cap tightly closed and keep away from direct light. Keep out of reach of children.
SAFETY SEALED: Do not use if inner seal broken or missing.
- FREE OF: GMOs, soy, gluten, dairy, tree nuts, sodium, yeast, artificial colors and flavors.
- Suitable for vegans.
- GMO FREE
- GLUTEN FREE
- Powdered Drink Mix
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses