- Nutrient-rich fresh water blue-green algae
- Source of protein and B vitamins
- Economy size—720 tablets!
For the serious fan of blue-green algae, Healthy Origins® offers a 720 count economy size bottle of their non-GMO, USDA certified organic Spirulina. Each tablet features 500 mg of spirulina plus naturally occurring carotenoids, EFAs, minerals and protein. Stock up on this green source of antioxidants and other nutrients.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 3 tablets (1,500 mg)
Servings per Container: 240
Amount per Serving % Daily Value Calories6 Total Carbohydrates<1 g Vitamin A (as beta-carotene)167 mcg RAE 19% Iron0.75 mg 4% Protein1 g 2% Parry Organic Spirulina™ (Arthrospira platensis)1.5 g † Phycocyanin210 mg † Total Carotenoids5,000 mcg † Beta-Carotene2,000 mcg † Zeaxanthin1,000 mcg † Vitamin B125 mcg 208% Chlorophyll16 mg † Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA)15 mg †
† Daily Value not established.
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Other Ingredients: None
Directions: As a dietary supplement for adults, take three (3) tablets twice daily with water, or as directed by a physician.
Caution: Consult a physician before use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
Store in a cool, dry place
Certified Organic by NFC
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish, peanut or tree nut derived ingredients.
- 3rd PARTY TESTED
- SUITABLE FOR Vegans
- NON GMO
- USDA ORGANIC
- Organic, Vegan Superfood
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses