- A natural source of collagen
- Helps support joint health
- Source of chondroitin and hyaluronic acid
You may throw away egg shells, but there are actually valuable nutritional benefits in the egg membrane! Now with this product you can still get those benefits in a more convenient capsule form. Healthy Origins® Natural Eggshell Membrane proves a natural source of collagen, hyaluronic acid and chondroitin sulfate for joint support.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule
Servings per Container: 120
Amount per Serving % Daily Value NEM® Eggshell Membrane500 mg †
† Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian Capsule (Cellulose, Water), Vegetable Stearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose.
Directions: As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) vegetarian capsule daily with water, or as directed by a physician.
Caution: Consult a physician before use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
- Not manufactured with wheat, gluten, soy, milk, fish, shellfish, peanut or tree nut derived ingredients.
- Manufactured in a cGMP facility.
- NON GMO
- 3rd PARTY TESTED
NEM® is a registered trademark of ESM Technologies, LLC.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses