- Soothing digestive relief
- Sugar free, no fructose formula
- DGL extract; soothes stomach lining
Introducing DGL that's sugar-free! Nature's Way DGL - Sugar Free is a chewable extract of deglycyrrhizinated licorice that stimulates natural protective factors in the digestive tract. Chewing allows saliva to mix with natural compounds in DGL, promoting absorption and ensuring optimum value.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 3 Chewable Tablets
Servings per Container 33
Amount per Serving % DV Calories5 Total Carbohydrate2 g <1%† Total Sugars0 g ** Includes 0 g Added Sugar 0%† Sugar Alcohols2 g ** Glycine150 mg ** GutGard™ Deglycyrrhizinated75 mg ** Licorice (DGL) Root Extract
†Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: sorbitol, mannitol, stearic acid, cellulose, natural flavor, silica, magnesium stearate
Recommendation: Chew 3 tablets after food in the morning. Chew 3 tablets after food in the evening. If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. Safety sealed with printed inner seal. Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
- GLUTEN FREE
- No sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, soy, dairy products, or artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
- Contains less than 1% glycyrrhizin
- SUGAR FREE
- NO FRUCTOSE FORMULA
- QUALITY GLOBAL SOURCING BOTTLED & TESTED IN THE USA
- BOTTLES MADE FROM 97% POST-CONSUMER RECYCLED PLASTIC
GutGard™ is a registered trademark of Natural Remedies.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses