- High-potency formula of B vitamins
- Vital to energy metabolism
- Promotes nervous system health
Carlson B-50 Gel provides the principal B vitamins in a high-potency formulation in an easy to swallow softgel. B vitamins are known for converting food into energy, as well as helping to maintain hair and skin health and supporting the nervous system.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Soft Gel
Servings Per Container 100
Amount Per Serving % DV Calories10 Total Fat1 g 1%** Protein<1 g 1%** Thiamin (Vitamin B-1) (from thiamin mononitrate)50 mg 4,167% Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2)50 mg 3,846% Niacin (as niacinamide)50 mg 313% Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine HCl)50 mg 2,941% Folate (400 mcg folic acid)665 mg DFE 166% Vitamin B-12 (as cyanocobalamin)50 mcg 2,083% Biotin50 mcg 167% Pantothenic Acid (from d-calcium pantothenate)50 mg 1,000% Phosphatidyl Choline (from soybeans)50 mg †
** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value (DV) not established
Other Ingredients: Soybean oil, beeswax. soft gel shell (beef gelatin, glycerin, water, carob), medium chain triglyceride oil.
Directions: Adults take one soft gel daily at mealtime. Keep bottle tightly closed.
Warning: Do not take if you are pregnant or lactating.
- No Artificial Preservatives
- An FDA Regulated Facility
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses