- Natural energy support from B vitamins
- Features biotin, riboflavin, thiamin and more!
- Gluten free
Try B-Complex 100 from Bluebonnet for a natural energy boost. It is a high potency B complex dietary supplement that's vegan and gluten free. It provides a full spectrum of high potency B vitamins in their purest form. Enjoy natural energy support from Bluebonnet B vitamins.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Vitamin B₁ (as thiamin mononitrate)100 mg 8,333% Vitamin B₂ (as riboflavin)100 mg 7,692% Vitamin B₃ (as niacinamide)100 mg 625% Vitamin B₆ (as pyridoxine HCl)100 mg 5,882% Folate (as 400 mcg folic acid)667 mcg DFE 167% Vitamin B₁₂ (as cyanocobalamin)100 mcg 4,167% Biotin100 mcg 333% Pantothenic Acid100 mg 2,000% (as calcium D-pantothenate) Choline (as bitartrate)41 mg 7% Inositol100 mg * PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid)50 mg *
* Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Kosher vegetable capsules, vegetable cellulose, vegetable magnesium stearate.
Directions: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule daily, preferably with a meal or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Caution: For adults only. Consult a physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
KOF-K Certification #K-0000700
- Free of milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat and soybeans.
- Also free of yeast, gluten, barley, rice, sodium and sugar.
- contain a full spectrum of high potency B vitamins
- GLUTEN FREE
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses