- Power Crunch bars from BNRG
- Triple chocolate flavor
- 13 grams protein per serving
Chocolate is no longer off-limits with Power Crunch Triple Chocolate protein energy bars from BNRG. With authentic wafer cookies and velvety filling, these bars bring you the taste of layered chocolate cake in a bar that delivers 13 grams of protein with just 5 grams of sugar in each serving. Power Crunch bars feature Proto Whey® protein blend, a revolutionary new form of dietary protein.
Serving size 1 cookie (40g)
12 servings per container
Amount per serving
Total Fat 13 g 17% Saturated Fat 7 g 35% Trans Fat 0 g Cholesterol 10 mg 3% Sodium 100 mg 4% Total Carbohydrate 11 g 4% Dietary Fiber 1 g 4% Total Sugars 5 g Includes 5g Added Sugars 10% Protein 13 g 26% Vitamin D 0 mcg 0% Iron 1.6 mg 8% Calcium 60 mg 4% Potas. 150 mg 4%
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
INGREDIENTS: Proto Whey® protein blend (Micro Peptides™ from High-DH hydrolyzed whey protein [40% di and tripeptides], whey protein isolate, milk protein isolate), palm oil, enriched flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), palm kernel oil, sugar, cocoa processed with alkali, canola oil, fructose, soy lecithin, natural flavors, maltodextrin, salt, stevia leaf extract, baking soda, ammonium bicarbonate, monk fruit.
Contains: milk, wheat, soy (from lecithin). This product is manufactured on equipment that also processes peanuts.
Made in Canada
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses