- ImmPower AHCC from American BioSciences keeps your immune system defense as strong as it can be
- Maintains peak natural killer cell function
- Vegetarian capsules
ImmPower AHCC from American BioSciences is an immune system supplement made from Active Hexose Correlated Compound. In 1984, Japanese scientists discovered that by hybridizing several mushrooms used traditionally, they could develop a natural compound that would help give the body what it needs to support immunity. Named Active Hexose Correlated Compound (AHCC), it has a unique alpha-1, 4 glucan structure and low molecular weight that research shows provides support for the immune system.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 2 Capsules (1 g)
Servings Per Container 15
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Calories5 A.H.C.C.® Proprietary Blend Mushroom Mycelia Extract, Candelilla Wax, Cyclodextrin, Microcrystalline Cellulose1 gr *
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: VCap® plant-derived cellulose, water.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement for adults, take 2 capsules per day. For maximum benefits, take 6 capsules per day with meals.
WARNINGS:Keep out of reach of children. Consult a healthcare professional first, if you are pregnant or nursing.
Product of Japan
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses