- Brighten Your Day with Lemon Ginger
- Supports healthy digestion*
Yogi Lemon Ginger tea is a lively, herbal blend that combines tart lemon and refreshing peppermint with ginger, used for centuries by Ayurveda practitioners for its warming properties and to aid healthy digestion. Enjoy a cup of Yogi Lemon Ginger tea when your tummy needs a little taming, or whenever you want to enjoy a deliciously flavorful herbal tea.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 tea bag (Makes 8 fl oz)
Amount Per Tea Bag % Daily Value Proprietary Blend of Herbs:1,971 mg Organic Ginger Root † Organic Lemongrass † Organic Licorice Root † Organic Lemon Peel † Organic Peppermint Leaf † Organic Black Pepper †
† Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Organic Lemon Flavor, Citric Acid.
Bring water to boiling and steep 7 minutes. For a stronger tea, use 2 tea bags.
WARNING: Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing, taking any medication or if you have a medical condition.
Certified Organic by QAI, Inc.
- Certified B Corporation®
- COMPOSTABLE TEA BAGS
- CAFFEINE FREE HERBAL SUPPLEMENT
- NON GMO Project VERIFIED
- USDA ORGANIC
- Non-irradiated ingredients
- Oxygen bleached tea bags
- Recyclable Packaging
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses