- Liqui-Kelp iodine supplement from World Organics
- 150 mcg per serving (equal to 100% DV)
- Easy & convenient: just 4 drops a day
World Organics' Liqui-Kelp is a unique daily iodine supplement in an easy-to-take liquid form. Just four drops daily for adults with water is all you need to supplement your daily intake with 150 mcg of iodine, which is equal to 100% of your daily value. Contains no sugar, starch, yeast, corn, wheat, milk, artificial color or flavor.
about 240 servings per container
4 Drops (0.25 ml)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0 g 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carbohydrates 0 g 0% Protein 0 g 0% Iodine 150 mcg 100% NOT a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, fiber, sugars, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium and Iron.
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
INGREDIENTS Purified Water, Organic Decoction of Atlantic Kelp (fucus vesiculosus), Potassium Iodide (to standardize potency), Potassium Benzoate.
DIRECTIONS: For adults, take four (4) drops daily in a glass of water or with meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Contains NO sugar, starch, yeast, corn, wheat, milk, artificial color or flavor.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses