- USDA certified organic tea blend
- Naturally caffeine free
- Kosher friendly
Delight your tastebuds with the unique flavors of 100% Organic Orange Ginger Rooibos Tea by Uncle Lee's Tea. This naturally caffeine free blend features a mix of exotic botanical ingredients, including orange peel, cardamom, ginger root and more. This tea tastes great either hot or cold, and it goes great with either fresh milk or soy milk.
1 bag (1.8 g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Fat 0 g 0% Carbohydrate 0 g 0% Protein 0 g Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, sodium, fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium or iron.
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
INGREDIENTS: Organic rooibos, organic ginger root, organic cinnamon, organic orange peel, organic cardamom, organic chicory, organic clove, organic black pepper, organic stevia leaves.
To brew a cup of chai, place one tea bag into an 8 oz cup. Pour boiling water over tea bag and steep for 4 to 6 minutes depending on desired strength. Add milk for a true chai experience.
Enjoy hot or cold.
Certified Organic by QAI, Inc.
- naturally caffeine free
- USDA ORGANIC
- orange ginger rooibus
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses