- Decaffeinated tea
- Certified organic
For a delicious cup of decaffeinated tea, try Uncle Lee's Imperial Organic Green Tea Decaf! This unique green tea (camellia sinensis) begins with young tender leaf buds, plucked fresh at the height of potency and flavor. Each leaf is simply rolled and gently flash-dried to hold in the delicate flavor and aroma. Certified organic and kosher, every batch is carefully hand inspected to ensure goodness and purity. This tea is decaffeinated by a Co2 process.
1 Bag (1.8 g)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Fat 0 g 0% Carbohydrate 0 g 0% Protein 0 g Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, sodium, fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium or iron.
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredient: Organic decaffeinated green tea leaves.
Directions: To brew a perfect cup of green tea, place one tea bag into a 8 oz cup. For best results the temperature of the water should be at 80° C or 170° F. Steep for 2 to 4 minutes depending on desired strength. Sweeten to your desired taste.
Certified Organic by QAI, Inc.
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses