- All-natural beverage
- No additives; caffeine free
- Lemon flavor
For an enjoyable part of your overall daily health regimen, try Uncle Lee's Body Slim Dieter Tea Lemon! This all-natural tea is blended with premium herbs and spices. The formula and preparation are based on an old Chinese book, "Detailed Outlines on Chinese Herbs" by Lee Se-Zehn, 1518-1593. After centuries of use, it has shown to be one of the best beverages for dieters.
about 30 servings per container
1 Cup (1 tea bag) (8 fl oz)
Amount per serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 0 g 0% Saturated Fat 0 g 0% Sodium 0 mg 0% Total Carbohydrate <1 g 0% Protein 0 g
* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Ingredients: Cassia augustifolia (senna leaves), Orange Peel, Chicory Root, Natural Lemon Flavor.
Directions: Begin drinking tea in small amounts and gradually increase the amount to suit your needs. We suggest you first pour 2 cups of boiling water over 1 tea bag and cover for 2-3 minutes. Drink hot or cold after your meals and in the morning or evening. You can dilute your tea with more water if desired. Gradually increase your tea strength after one week by pouring 1 cup of boiling water over 1 tea bag. Drink 1 cup after each meal with a maximum of 3 cups per day. (Not recommended for use by the elderly, children or during pregnancy).
Note: This is not recommended for children under the age of 8, pregnant women, or those currently under doctor's care. Consult physician before using.
MADE IN THE U.S.A
- Caffeine Free
- No Additives
- Lemon Flavor
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses