- Boosts joint health, movement and physical function
- Offers antioxidant support to neutralize free radicals
- Turmeric phytosome with Meriva absorbs quickly and is highly retained for up to 8 hours
- Delivers active herbal components enveloped by phospholipids
Whether you call it turmeric or curcumin, Curcuma longa is a common herb with uncommon properties. The power lies in its unique phytonutrients called curcuminoids, which are not only antioxidants but also act in specific ways to nourish and defend the gastrointestinal system, the liver and more. Swanson Turmeric Phytosome with Meriva® represents the pinnacle of turmeric science. Meriva delivers active herbal components enveloped by phospholipids in a patented molecular complex. Preliminary research shows that Meriva is absorbed up to 10 times better than standard, non-complexed turmeric.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Meriva® Turmeric Phytosome™ (Curcuma longa rhizome/Glycine max soybeans) (standardized to 18–22% curcuminoids)500 mg *
*Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose (plant fiber), gelatin, rice flour, magnesium stearate, silica.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule per day with food and water.
WARNING: For adults only. Consult your physician before using this or any product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
Meriva® is a registered trademark of Indena S.p.A. Italy
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Frequently Asked Questions
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses