- Our most effective milk thistle extract for the ultimate liver support
- Eight times more bioavailable than conventional milk thistle extracts
- Siliphos is standardized to 29% silibin
Swanson Milk Thistle Phytosome is our most effective milk thistle supplement for effective liver support! Nature's premier liver tonic, milk thistle delivers a flavonoid complex known as silymarin, which has unique protective benefits for liver tissues. Recently, researchers have identified one constituent of silymarin, silibin, as the most biologically active. The problem is, silibin is not readily absorbed by the body. That's where Siliphos® comes in. This advanced milk thistle supplement uses Phytosome technology to bind silibin to phospholipids for enhanced bioavailability.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Siliphos® Milk Thistle Phytosome™ (Silybum marianum fruits/sunflower lecithin) (seeds) [Standardized to minimum 29% silybin (87 mg)]300 mg *
*Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Gelatin, calcium laurate.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one capsule one to three times per day with water.
WARNING: For adults only. Consult your healthcare provider before using this or any product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
Siliphos® and Phytosome™ are trademarks of Indena S.p.A.
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Frequently Asked Questions
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses