- Combines the best prostate protectors in the world
- Features standardized extracts of saw palmetto and pygeum, as well as pumpkin seed
- Also delivers the prostate-specific antioxidant protection of lycopene
- 120 softgels arrive in two bottles of 60 softgels each
Protect your prostate with Swanson Ultra Saw Palmetto Combo. This advanced formula for men features guaranteed-potency extracts of nature's premier prostate-health herbs, pygeum and saw palmetto with the fatty acids and zinc of pumpkin seed oil and the powerful antioxidant protection of lycopene.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Softgel
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Supercritical CO2 Saw Palmetto Berry Extract (Serenoa repens) (standardized to minimum 85% fatty acids)160 mg * Pygeum Extract (13% sterols) (bark)50 mg * Pumpkin Seed Oil40 mg * Lycopene5 mg *
*Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, soybean oil, yellow beeswax, purified water, carob, soy lecithin, titanium dioxide.
Contains a bioengineered food ingredient.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one softgel two times per day with food and water.
WARNING: For adults only. Consult your healthcare provider before using this or any product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not use if seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses