- A B-vitamin-like nutrient found in foods and critical, high-energy organs like the brain and heart
- Supports cognitive and cellular health
- Promotes function of the mitochondria, the energy centers of cells
Swanson Ultra brings you 24-7 cellular rejuvenation with PQQ in 10 mg vegicaps. The benefits of PQQ (Pyrroloquinoline quinone) stem primarily from its effects on cellular mitochondria, the energy center of the cell. The physiological activity of PQQ makes it an excellent supplement for maintaining a healthy heart and cardiovascular system. With its high energy requirements, the heart can benefit greatly from enhanced mitochondrial energy production. Furthermore, PQQ’s antioxidant activity can protect blood vessels against the harmful effects of free-radicals. With its mitochondrial activity and antioxidant properties, PQQ can be a valuable dietary intervention for healthy aging of mind and body. With the Swanson Ultra 10 mg vegicaps, you can take one in the morning and one in the evening for round-the-clock cellular protection.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 Veggie Capsule
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value PQQ (Pyrroloquinoline quinone disodium salt)10 mg *
*Daily Value not established.
Other ingredients: Rice flour, hypromellose (vegetable capsule), silica, magnesium stearate.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take one veggie capsule one to two times per day with water.
WARNING: For adults only. Do not take this product if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult your physician before using this or any product if you are taking medication or have a medical condition. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place.
by our team of internal scientific & wellness experts
for unsurpased purity, potency safety & quality by internal & third-party labs
by Swanson Health's expert standards for quality products for mind, body & home
Got a Question?
Ratings & ReviewsDisclaimer: Product reviews are provided for informational purposes only. The information or opinions expressed therein are solely those of the contributors and do not necessarily represent those of Swanson Health Products and its employees.
Reviews containing references to a state of disease (e.g., pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.) cannot be published. We value your input and look forward to hearing about your personal product experiences. Be sure to explain why you like or dislike the product and focus on the product's features. To meet our publishing standards, please refrain from including the following in your review:
- Language referencing a state of disease (including but not limited to references to pain, aches, inflammation, medicine replacement, cancer, cold/flu, arthritis, depression, insomnia, etc.)
- Obscene or discriminatory language
- Critical or inappropriate comments about other reviews and shoppers
- Advertising, spam, references to other websites or retailers
- Personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or physical addresses